Sunday, August 12, 2012

Banner Wanted! :)

Hello. As you may know I started this blog about a week ago. 

I would love to have a banner on the blog, like the ones you will find on Robstenation, Robsten Dreams, Strictly Robsten etc. So basically I was wandering if there is anyone who is handy with photoshop or something similar and would be interested in making a banner for my blog. If you are interested, you can contact me by e-mail, robstenatious@hotmaiil.com, on Tumblr or Twitter @Robstenatious. I would gladly appreciate it.
Thank You
A xxx

2 comments:

  1. My photoshop is not working atm, so sorry but I can make something in another program. You don't have to use it if you don't like it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want to that'd be great. i have someone else making one, so if you want to have a go and i can pick whatever one suits the blog best or whatever, up to you.

      Delete